- When we say “Fahmah Sites”, or “Fahmah Jackson Sites” we mean fahmah.com, fahmahjackson.com, the fahmah.com apps, and all related services, content, functionality, and transactions offered by Fahmah on or through fahmah.com and the Fahmah.com apps and other tools and facilities, that may be provided by Fahmah
- When we say “you” or “your” we mean users of the Fahmah Jackson Sites (like you!).
1. Account RegistrationTo make a purchase on Fahmah Jackson, you must register for an account here. You must be at least 18 years old to register for an account. Only one account is permitted per person.
Please notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized activity on your account by sending an email to privacy@Fahmah.com.
2. Placing an Order on Fahmah
Shipping Fahmah only ships within the contiguous United States (48 states and District of Columbia). If you’re in Alaska or Hawaii, we’re sorry and we want to be shipping there as soon as we can. For more information about shipping and delivery, please see our Shipping & Delivery policy. Orders and Pricing Each product’s list price is what we believe to be a representative online price for such product, and when possible is based on the suggested retail price provided by the supplier or manufacturer, which we check against prices from other online retailers on a regular basis. While we always try to show you a representative price, we can’t guarantee that you won’t see lower prices at other websites. But Fahmah is striving to be an online price leader when you shop for a larger, more efficient cart of goods… so read on.
As you shop on the Fahmah Sites, our dynamic pricing engine may increase or decrease the prices of items in your cart, and/or the savings applied to the items in your cart. You must review your entire final order, including your cart savings, total purchase price, and each individual item price, before submitting your final purchase request at checkout.
Pricing errors, out-of-stock and other errors occasionally occur on the Fahmah Sites. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, out of stock errors or other errors at any time without further obligation to you, including after you have received a confirmation of your order. Should this happen with your order, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us so we can try to figure out what happened and do our best to make sure it doesn’t happen again. In addition, if any item you request becomes unavailable on the Fahmah Sites, we may cancel your order or – alternatively – instead of canceling your order, we may, at our discretion, purchase and/or have fulfilled the unavailable item(s) on your behalf from third parties. If we do this, of course we’ll only charge you the price quoted in your Fahmah purchase order.
Items sold on the Fahmah Sites may be subject to tax. Prior to submitting your purchase request, you will see an estimate of the tax to be collected on your order. This tax amount will depend on various factors, including the items purchased, the shipment destination, and the identity of the seller(s).
Unless specifically indicated on the checkout page, Fahmah is the seller of items purchased on the Fahmah Sites. Any applicable tax on those items will be applied to the item price you pay for taxable items, less any savings amounts.
If Fahmah is not the seller of your items, items will be subject to tax based on the sales tax collection obligations of the seller. Applicable tax on such orders will be applied to the item price indicated by the seller. For these items, savings amounts will not always reduce the price at which tax is charged.
In any event, the liability of paying any Tax related to the purchase, receipt, or use of a product, shall solely be the responsibility of the buyer of the product. Fahmah Jackson is a New Hampshire entity and is subject to the State’s laws, rules, regulations and policies therein. You agree to cooperate with Fahmah Jackson when it relates to tax matters.
Title and Risk of Loss
Title to the items purchased by you on the Fahmah Sites (and the related risk of loss on these items) passes to you upon delivery of the items to the common carrier used by Fahmah.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and refunds are available only as described in our Returns/Refund policy. While Fahmah will strive to provide returns and refunds, excessive or abusive returns or attempted returns will void our Returns/Refund policy and any guarantees on future orders.
We reserve the right to prohibit or limit sales to resellers or other parties who purchase a product from Fahmah with the intention to resell that product. We also reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per account, credit card, shipping address, person, household or order for any reason.
3. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on the Fahmah SitesThe Fahmah Sites contain lots of information provided by third party sellers and other content providers. Despite our efforts to be accurate, we don’t guarantee any aspect of any product information on the Fahmah Sites, including, without limitation, product images, descriptions and specifications. The information on the Fahmah Sites is for information purposes only, and may be inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, unreliable, miscategorized, or not helpful. (Although hopefully it isn’t!) Product information contained on the Fahmah Sites may differ from information contained on the actual product materials. Before you act on information you find on the Fahmah Sites, you must independently confirm any facts about the item(s) that are important to your decision.
If you purchase a product that is not as described, your sole remedy against Fahmah is to return it and/or request a refund in accordance with our Returns/Refund policy.
If you find an error or notice something that doesn’t look right on the Fahmah Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at feedback@Fahmah.com. Your feedback is a big part of what makes Fahmah better.
Special provision for drugs, medical products, foods or drinks with potential or actual beneficial qualities, fitness claims, and alternative medicine: No information on the Fahmah Sites, including, without limitation, health, medical, wellness, fitness, prescription, and pharmaceutical information, is a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of your medical professional. The Fahmah Sites do not include all information regarding precautions, dosage information, side effects, or interactions, and should not be understood to indicate that any drug or other product is safe for you. You must consult the actual product information included with the product (including package inserts) and contact the manufacturer of the product for additional information. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the information relating to dietary supplements. We recommend that you speak with your medical professional for guidance before using any drug or any other product relating to health, medicine, wellness or fitness.
4. PrivacyYou consent to the collection, use, disclosure and other handling of information as described in our Privacy Notice, which may be updated from time to time.
5. Use of Materials on the Fahmah SitesAll content on the Fahmah Sites (including, for example, text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, information, code and software, and the selection and manner of compilation and presentation), is owned by Fahmah, other content providers (such as Fahmah’s retail partners or suppliers) or their licensors, and may be protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Your access to and use of the Fahmah Sites does not grant you any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the Fahmah Sites. Fahmah, other content providers, or their licensors retain full and complete title to and reserve all rights in the material on the Fahmah Sites, including all associated intellectual property rights. Fahmah neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on the Fahmah Sites will not infringe rights of third parties.
You may access the Fahmah Sites only for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice relating to the material you access.
Any other use of the material on the Fahmah Sites, including, without limitation, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products, or services obtained from the Fahmah Sites, or use of the Fahmah Sites for purposes competitive with Fahmah, or for other commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Fahmah Sites as they may be updated from time to time.
6. Materials You SubmitYou acknowledge that you are responsible for all materials you submit to Fahmah via the Fahmah Sites or other electronic communications (including through any part of the Fahmah Sites administered by third parties like Facebook, Instagram, other social media platforms and the tools that allow you to interact with the Fahmah Sites through these social media platforms). This means you are responsible for the legality, accuracy, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material you submit.
You agree not to submit content that:
- infringes or violates anyone else’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy, or other intellectual property rights;
- is illegal or encourages illegal activities or any breach or violation of a right (including a contractual right) held by a third party;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- has a commercial purpose;
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Fahmah Sites or our partners; or
- can be considered a third party’s private or confidential information.
7. Restrictions on Access and UseWhen accessing and using the Fahmah Sites, you agree:
- You will not do any of these these (generally bad) things:
- Engage in conduct that is fraudulent or otherwise harmful to Fahmah, our partners, or any other user;
- Display to others, mirror, or frame the Fahmah Sites, or any component of the Fahmah Sites;
- Access the Fahmah Sites if we have prohibited you from such access;
- Circumvent any rules or terms set forth on the Fahmah Sites including those relating to any promotion, contest or program on the Fahmah Sites;
- You will not do any of these (sneaky and annoying) things:
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Fahmah Sites, Fahmah’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Fahmah or Fahmah’s providers;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Fahmah Sites or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Fahmah Sites;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure intended to protect, limit access to, or control the Fahmah Sites;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used on or in connection with the Fahmah Sites;
- Collect any personally identifiable information from users of the Fahmah Sites or use any such information found on the Fahmah Sites;
- Use a third party’s credentials, conceal your true IP address, or otherwise impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the Fahmah Sites to determine whether a third party holds any type of account, or to learn about or verify information about the account that is not yours;
- You will not use Fahmah Sites or Fahmah’s name, logo, brand or identity to do any of these things:
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Fahmah trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Fahmah’s express written consent;
8. Notice of Copyright InfringementFahmah has reserved the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the accounts of users of the Fahmah Sites who infringe on copyrights of Fahmah or others. Fahmah has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement relating to the Fahmah Sites under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c). If you believe that your copyright, or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act, has been infringed, you must send a written notice to Fahmah containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
9. Communications Decency Act NoticeCommercially available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) may assist you in limiting access to material on the Internet that is harmful to minors. Current providers of such protections include McAfee and Symantec, as well as others available from this Google search. Please note that we did not create these parental control tools, and we have not tested or evaluated them. Your use of these tools on the Fahmah Sites is at your sole risk. You should not assume that these or any other third-party parental control protections will work on the Fahmah Sites.
THIS DISCLAIMER SECTION IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY MADE TO YOU BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM.
THE Fahmah SITES, AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, ADVICE, AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE Fahmah SITES ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, AND THEREFORE YOUR USE OF THE Fahmah SITES IS AT YOUR RISK.
WE DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THESE DISCLAIMERS INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING;
- THAT ACCESS TO THE Fahmah SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- THAT THE Fahmah SITES WILL BE SECURE;
- THAT THE Fahmah SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE Fahmah SITES AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; AND
- THAT COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM THE Fahmah SITES ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER Fahmah, Fahmah’s EMPLOYEES, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, OR INVESTORS, NOR ITS SUPPLIERS, THIRD PARTY CONSULTANTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR, OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO:
- THE Fahmah SITES, OR ANY OTHER SITES YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THE Fahmah SITES;
- ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US;
- ANY DELAY ON OR INABILITY TO USE THE Fahmah SITES OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE Fahmah SITES;
- Fahmah’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THE Fahmah SITES, OR;
- OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE Fahmah SITES;
THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INHURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, ANY THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OR USE OF, ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER Fahmah NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER, SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE Fahmah SITES.
13. New Hampshire Law AppliesThe laws of the State of New Hampshire apply to everything relating to Fahmah Jackson’s and the Fahmah Sites’ relationship to you. This means that any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or relating to the Fahmah Sites, including the sale of products, content, services, or technology, on or used through the Fahmah Sites, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the State of New Hampshire applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
In the event of a Dispute, Fahmah or you must give the other notice of the Dispute. This notice must include a brief written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, as well as the facts giving rise to the Dispute and the relief requested. You must send any such notice to Fahmah by email to legal@Fahmah.com and by U.S. Mail to Fahmah.com, Inc., Legal Notice, to: 78 Londonderry Turnpike, Unit G4, Hooksett, NH 03106. To the extent that Fahmah has your contact information, it will send any such notice to you by U.S. Mail and your email address.
We will try to resolve any Dispute through informal negotiation within 30 days from the date that any notice of Dispute is sent by email and U.S. Mail. Fahmah and you shall use reasonable, good faith efforts to settle any Dispute through consultation and good faith negotiations. After 30 days, Fahmah or you may resort to the other alternatives described in this section.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Disputes concerning patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets and claims of piracy or unauthorized use of the Fahmah Sites shall not be subject to arbitration, and the notice and 30-day negotiation period required by this paragraph shall not apply to these types of Disputes.
15. Class Action WaiverPLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
If any court or arbitrator determines that the class/consolidated/representative action waiver set forth in this section is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class, consolidated, or representative basis, then the disputes, claims, or controversies will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in New Hampshire County, New Hampshire.
If any clause within this Class Action Waiver section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that specific clause will be severed from this section, and the remainder of its provisions will be given full force and effect.
This Class Action Waiver section will also apply to any claims asserted by you against any present or future parent, subsidiary or affiliated company of Fahmah, or any employee, officer, director, or investor of Fahmah, and to any claims asserted by any of them against you, to the extent that any such claims is a Dispute.
- 12:00 p.m. Eastern time on the 10th day after posting to www.Fahmah.com (if there is no material update to the Disputes/Arbitration section) or on the 30th day after posting (if there is a material update to the Disputes/Arbitration section); or
- your acceptance of them via a click-through process or some other method that we specify.
18. Additional Terms For Our iOS App